Oils ain't oils
Taste the difference! Our premium quality extra virgin olive oil enhances any dish with its fruity, grassy flavour.
Graham Barrow is an artisanal organic producer of the finest quality, single variety, extra virgin olive oil. Barrow Olives commenced in 1993 with the purchase of a small, mature grove of Verdale olive trees at Vinifera, near Swan Hill. No pesticides or chemical fertilisers are used. To ensure the highest quality oil, the olives are harvested early in the season and processed on site within 24 hours of being picked in a temperature controlled environment.
- Elwood Farmers Market – 2nd Saturday of the month, Elwood Primary School, Elwood, Melbourne
- Flemington Farmers Market – 2nd Sunday of the month, Mount Alexander College, Flemington, Melbourne
- Bonbeach Farmers Market – 2nd Sunday of the month, Bonbeach Primary School, Bonbeach, Melbourne
- Brighton Farmers Market – 3rd Satruday of the month, St Andrews Church, Brighton, Melbourne
- Mulgrave Farmers Market – 3rd Sunday of the month, Cnr Jacksons & Wellington Roads, Mulgrave, Melbourne
- Swan Hill Farmers Market – 1st Sunday of the month, Riverside Park, Monash Drive, Swan Hill
- Cohuna Farmers and Makers Market – 3rd Sunday of the month, Cohuna Garden Park, Murray Valley Highway)
Click market title to see details
Refillable, Reusable Containers
At our farmers market stalls we supply and refill insulated, stainless steel flasks with our premium quality salad oil and pressed flavoured oils. The flask is ideal for storage, especially in hot climates, as it protects the oil from its enemies - heat, light and oxygen. If you can’t make it back for a refill, you can reuse your flask for hot and cold drinks or recycle it to the op-shop.
PO Box 746
Victoria 3585 Australia
Tel: 0407 346 707